- Other preschools have to deal with wandering wildlife
- why parents put their kids in snowsuits,when our center is just downstairs
- anyone else has water that looks worse than my 9th grader’s science fair project.
- can’t find a board,because no one really wants to deal with homeless children and their special issues
- other centers have 99% “shocky” kids
- Keep getting told that I don’t meet standards,but no one wants to let me know which standards I’m supposed to meet! (we are way over the shelter standards of 1 adult to countless unknown children)
- Manages to face all these challenges and still have great parents, a wonderful staff,and for the most part,happy children.